Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Repeats.

I got a call yesterday from my pulmonogist's right-hand-man. I find it odd that he calls me from his cell phone, and not a hospital or work phone...but, to each his own, right? I didn't answer at first because I didn't know the number; I am awful when it comes to screening calls like that.

Upon receiving his message, I called right back. Mind you, I still haven't gotten any word regarding the result of my lung biopsy. I thought he may have been calling about this. But no. He wants me (read: my pulmonologist) to get another Pulmonary Function Test--a test that requires me to breathe in to a tube. I distinctly remember hating it. And now I have to repeat it.

I have a feeling this is where I am at with my health. Because they can't figure it out, they have to start repeating test. More specifically, they have to repeat the tests that came back abnormal--probably to try and figure out why they were abnormal the first time. Awesome.

On another note, Marinol? Ya, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment