Friday, February 19, 2010

We leave in 2 weeks...

....and 8 Hours for Vegas!! (But, who's counting?)

I tried my wedding dress on today---after 3 weeks on the steroids, I was sure it wouldn't fit. Luckily for me, however, it did. I had an awful zipping it up--but, I'll chalk that up to not being able to ...uhh....zip myself.

I did lots of wedding related things today too. I wrapped D's wedding gifts, I organized my jewelry that's going to Vegas, and I bedazzled my wedding undapants:

I had originally bought fancy lacy underwear for the wedding---but, I just couldn't fathom wearing them all day. I'm not a fancy underpants kinda gal---so, I just got some new blue ones from American Eagle (my go-to store for underwear), and ironed on a decal today. I'm such a loser.

We spent a lot of time last night putting together our favors...and I'm pretty excited. But...getting them to Vegas might prove to be a challenge. At least they're pretty :)


No comments:

Post a Comment