I went "home" this past weekend to see my family. It's difficult--my parents got divorced about a year ago, and ever since, trips home have been hard on me. My mom no longer lives at home (obviously), so it's never the same. But--when I make trips short and sweet, it makes it a bit more bearable. My mom gifted D and I with an amazing wedding gift--a brand-spankin' new Kitchenaid Mixer (Martha Stewart BLUE!). Isn't she pretty?

So, here's my "face time-line." Luckily, I cannot tell a difference. We'll see what my internist has to say about continuing with the steroids from here on out when I see him on Wednesday. I'm hopeful that he will indicate they haven't done what he thought they would do, because the side effects are starting to become more than I can handle (i.e. I shake/tremble like a crack addict, my skin is paper thin and bruises at the drop of a hat, my face is breaking out, and my teeth have become super sensitive to the cold weather).
Week one:

Week two:

Week three:

Week four:

_____________________________________________________________________
We leave for Vegas in 11 days!! *Yikes*
I'm still waiting for a few things to arrive for the wedding from Etsy. I ordered my bouquets from a seller who promised they'd be here by the 22nd of February...which is tomorrow...and she just sent an update saying I won't have them until next Monday (which is just a few short days before we leave). Nothing like cutting it close! I just think they will look great with my dress :)

I also ordered a personalized "hanger." I'm not holding out much hope that it will get here in time--and, even if it does, it probably won't be sturdy enough to hold my gigantic dress. Oh well.
I still think the hanger will be amazing, regardless of when it shows up!
I also ordered a hanger! Love it. She was really fast (I think it took about 15 business days, over Christmas and New Year's, and I'm in Canada). It's not strong enough to hold up my monster of a dress either, but I love it all the same. Those are wonderful bouquets too, hope they show up!
ReplyDelete