This trip to the Cleveland Clinic was slightly reminiscent of my last visit in June, insofar as I left, got in the car, and cried. If ever a time to feel like a complete idiot...well, I suppose meeting a new specialist is that time. The Monday appointment was set up the Friday before--which, apparently, did not leave enough time for my at-home-doctor to give the Cleveland-doctor a call and a heads up; it also was not enough time to have any medical records or test results faxed to Cleveland-doctor. Awesome. There's nothing like attempting to explain an entire year's worth of medical history, surgeries, blood tests, scans, symptoms, etc....It's not like it was just a cold. I didn't have to recount a sore throat, and a runny nose. I had to recount months upon months of odd things---fevers and night sweats, one random swollen leg and random "circles" on the other leg, numbness in my toes and numbness in my face, weight loss and subsequent weight gain. And then I had to go through a full physical. Been there, done that. It would have been nice to not have to do it again, and to just get down to business, but I digress.
The end result? Nothing. She wants to repeat my EMG from November...it was normal. So? I don't know. She mentioned she thought my muscle strength was normal---to which I respond: I've not have an issue doing things. I am, by no means, incapacitated. I'm just weak-er. And sore. And tired. But, again, I digress.
She ran some blood work. She's running with a theory that would indicate my vitamin-D and vitamin B-12 deficiencies are to blame for everything. Well, okay. So. I guess we'll just see how that goes.
In other news, our professional wedding pictures came in. All 1, 226-ish of them. So, I've spent my free time (okay, just all of my time) going through them, over and over.
Here are some of my favorite:
So what if the blue sky is photoshopped in?!
.jpg)
Ya, so the dice are photoshopped too....but still. Awesome.
.jpg)
We are a bunch of Starbucks whores...we couldn't resist.
.jpg)
Our first look. I love his reaction...love.
.jpg)
This picture screams *bride* to me.
.jpg)
Yup. We're good lookin' people.
.jpg)
I wish I didn't have an awkward face, because otherwise I love this picture.
.jpg)
The gratuitous Vegas sign shot!!

.jpg)
Love.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment