I'll be seeing my GP soon--and we'll make the decision: Cleveland Clinic, or not. Perhaps part of me doesn't want to make note of the new symptoms (or rather, reoccurrence of old symptoms) because it may push me towards the Cleveland Clinic--which may mean, or most likely does mean another muscle biopsy.
So--including this very moment, I've been having hot flashes. These ridiculously overwhelming waves of heat that rush over me--and, just like that, I'm sweating. Previously, these hot flashes affected my sleep--so, it's odd for me to experience them while awake.
The new symptom that hasn't happened before is my face going numb. Ya. But not numb, numb. And not my whole face. Just my the part of my face directly above my lip, and below my nose (although sometimes my nose is included also). And? It kind of feels like it's asleep--or, that it's hooked up to tiny electrodes, zapping me ever so slightly... constantly.
But, as not to be a total debby-downer, I feel much better stress-wise post-wedding. It really feels like a ton of weight has been lifted from my shoulders, and I couldn't be happier. I'm sad that it's over--sad that we will never host such a wonderful, amazing, over-the-top party every again...but, man, was it fun.
Tomorrow D and I are heading to my hometown to see my extended family. We made the hard decision not to invite them to the wedding; we knew a Vegas trip would be expensive, and didn't want any one to feel obligated to go. So, we're going out for dinner--and bringing the wedding DVD for everyone to watch. This way, they all get to see the ceremony--but don't have to shell out for a Vegas trip: Win-Win!
No comments:
Post a Comment