Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Trashed!

Okay, not that kind of trashed...but, I wish. Kind of. (I heard drinking vodka helps steroids with their miracle curing powers...and by heard, I mean I made that up.)

So, after a rough start to today, I was pleasantly greeted mid-afternoon with an email from the amazing photographer that took my boudoir photos, and subsequently my Trash the Dress pictures. She, in the midst of her busy life, was able to post 13 awesome pictures from our session last week to Facebook (and later blogged about: them http://jennifermott.com/blog/2010/03/toledo-trash-the-dress/)

It's almost as if PinkPinot's comment on my post below spurred some magic! So, per Pink's request, I'm going to AW a few of my favorites!

(All credit goes to Jennifer of Jennifer Mott Photography)

(My absolute favorite)




This one was taken at the abandoned amusement park...amazing!

I highly suggest doing a Trash the Dress session if you ever get a chance---this was such a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment