D and I are both sitting around here looking like two people who just got hit by a bus; neither of us knowing what to do with ourselves. Where do we start? What's left to pack (or, in D's case, where does he start with the packing)? I'm just hoping I've gotten everything squared away.
I'm incredibly tired. So very incredibly tired. My arms ache, my legs ache--and yesterday? Even my butt muscles ached. But, for real, I've not done anything to warrant the pain. I'm going to need to dig super super deep for a mountain of strength and energy for this weekend...I just don't know where I'll get it from.
The steroids are starting to hit that point---the point where my appetite is starting to take over; my brain no longer has control over what it eats or when. I have 4 stinkin' days--I better be able to fit into my damn wedding dress! On top of the appetite change, I've also become super jittery. My hands are shaking uncontrollably. Crack head much?
But--on a positive not, my bouquets arrived today! Nothing like cutting it short...but, at least they are here. And? I think they are beautiful...amazingly beautiful. I want to keep all three for myself--I certainly don't want to give them away!
Behold:



Gorgeous, eh?
And, this wonderful hanger came in the other day as well....Swoon!

For the first time since this wedding planning started, I'm finally not waiting for something in the mail!! It feels good to not be on the edge of my seat waiting for something to get here in the next 30 hours...
Oh, yay! I'm gettin' murrrrried!!
Hey it's psydets :) I love your bouquets and hanger. Those are such cute ideas! Best of luck with the wedding and festivities this weekend. Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks psy!!! I'll definitely be taking lots of pictures :)
ReplyDeleteDid it really take 8-10 weeks for you to get the hanger, like she says it will on Etsy?
ReplyDeleteIt took 4 weeks for the hanger to arrive---but, I contacted her before hand and asked about the estimated time because my wedding was so close. She was very willing to work around my timeline! (however...I think she's closing her shop for a few weeks soon to catch up on orders!)
ReplyDelete