Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Birthday celebration? Mountains? Mansions? Bed & Breakfast? Don't mind if we do.

This past weekend we celebrated the husband's birthday. And, for the first time in our nearly 4 years together, I was able to put together and fund a trip. Normally, he's footing the bill, but not this time. That was an insanely good feeling for me.

But, the weekend? Meh. Swear to God it was like 85 degrees last week--and then the weekend rolled around and it was a nasty, drizzle, dreary, cloudy weekend. We were lucky to avoid the major storms, but...it was so stink cold that I spent half of our time covered in hives.

I loved the Biltmore. I think (hope) the husband liked it too.

Here's a few pictures of the awesome bed and breakfast we stayed at:





And, us at the Biltmore:


Can't wait to go back......when it's about 40 degrees warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment