Sunday, October 9, 2011

23 Weeks



This week, Baby is the size of a: He is, according to the bump, the size of a papaya. He will be this size for a while.
How far along? 23 weeks...holler!
Due date: 2-5-12
Total weight gain/loss: I'm just shy of 118 as of this morning---so, up 15.
Maternity clothes? My day today has been all pre-pg clothes, but that includes workout shorts, a tank, and one of my old BG track sweatshirts. D and I were hanging out outside (it's so nice!); he said I looked 0% pregnant. I agree.
Sleep: I thank my lucky stars for sleep meds. Still. Also? A wonderful body pillow!
Best moment this week: Making it through a workweek without getting sick; it's been a while since that's happened.
Movement: Oh yea! I love it and am creeped out by it at the same time. Ha!
Food cravings: Pumpkin :)
Symptoms: Upset stomachs/nausea pretty frequently.
Gender: Team Blue - Boy
Labor Signs: I wouldn't know it if it hit me (except I probably would)
Stretch Marks? Nope, but I have the linea negra---it was just below my belly button (even before I got pregnant), now I can see it above. It's...umm...unattractive. Good thing I won't be sporting a bikini anytime soon!
Swelling? Zip!
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I am still rather ambivalent towards it. Sometimes I forget.
What I miss: My flat stomach. I know, I know...I'm an awful person.
What I am looking forward to: Our crib! We just ordered it today!
Milestones: I made it another week...is that a milestone?

No comments:

Post a Comment