Today marks 22 weeks pregnant for me. I haven't really even posted since finding out I was pregnant...mainly because it has been a difficult road for me. Not so much a difficult pregnancy (but, then again, I don't have anything to compare it to), but just hard all around.
My health was never made better before I got pregnant. It's hard to know now what is pregnancy related and what it a result of my own poor health---it makes me feel like I'm insane.
This week, Baby is the size of a: brick. I just made that up...but, that's what he feels like.
How far along? 22 weeks on the nose
Due date: 2-5-12
Total weight gain/loss: I'm at 115 now. My first OB appt at 5 weeks clocked me in at 103---so, up 12.
Maternity clothes? Yes. And no. I can still wear most pre-pg clothes, but I'm insanely uncomfortable.
Sleep: I thank my lucky stars for sleep meds.
Best moment this week: Finding some straight leg maternity jeans
Movement: All the time. To the point where I freak when he doesn't.
Food cravings: None! Just the same diet a 5 year would eat, as per usual.
Symptoms: Frequent headaches and pesky nausea.
Gender: Team Blue - Boy
Labor Signs: I wouldn't know it if it hit me (except I probably would)
Stretch Marks? Nada. I hope it stays that way.
Swelling? None. In fact, my wedding rings are still loose.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I don't love it. I hate saying that, but it's true. I feel like a beached whale. I'm uncomfortable. Constantly tired. Concerned all the time.
Swelling? None. In fact, my wedding rings are still loose.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: I don't love it. I hate saying that, but it's true. I feel like a beached whale. I'm uncomfortable. Constantly tired. Concerned all the time.
What I miss: Feeling normal.
What I am looking forward to: Maybe registering next week? Not that anyone's mentioned a shower for us--I just want to get the hubs out and around all the baby gear :)
What I am looking forward to: Maybe registering next week? Not that anyone's mentioned a shower for us--I just want to get the hubs out and around all the baby gear :)
Milestones: V-day in two weeks. Scary.
Just for fun--a comparison picture
No comments:
Post a Comment