I just sent off a batch of edited pictures for a family I photographed two weeks ago. I loved the images, but I can't help but be so critical of everything. I wonder if I would like my own pictures if a photographer sent them to me as final work...who knows. Maybe. But this is just a hobby, so I can't be too hard on myself. And I don't charge anyone. So, there's that too.
I always love the pictures I take of niko. So that counts for something.
The thunder outside is nice. It makes me think spring is near. It also makes me want to rush off to bed...cardiology appointment in the morning. But. It's for Niko. Not for me. Did this kid inherit my shitty health? Well. We will find out. Or, at the very least, we will try and find out why his lips turned purple last week.

No comments:
Post a Comment