So, I'm kind of mad at him right now. Ya know, cuz he's an asshole.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
My cat? He's an asshole.
My best friend and her fiance stopped by today; they were picking up our couch (yes! something is finally moved out of our house!). The front door was propped open, and the cat--obviously--made his way out the front door. Luckily, he likes to lay down the second he hits the grass, so...no worries on losing Lewie. But, aparently, he didn't like the idea so much of going back inside, because he attacked my effing stomach with his awesome back two feet (which happen to both have claws).

So, I'm kind of mad at him right now. Ya know, cuz he's an asshole.
So, I'm kind of mad at him right now. Ya know, cuz he's an asshole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment