Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ever had one of those days?

Where you just want to shut the door? And...somehow black out the window so people can't see in? And kick your shoes off? and put your feet up on your desk? And light a cigarette right then an there as if you worked in an office back in the 1960's where that was totally normal, and beyond acceptable?

Yea. That's what I wanted to do today. I'm burnt out. I want to block out my office. I want to block out myself. At work, there's always so much to do, but never enough time to do it (I have a feeling this is common for most, no?). All I want to do is take a nap. I mean, I have a pretty large office (pictures to come soon...promise) that I totally did not expect to have (I'm the newest person employed doing what I do, and I got an office....the others got cubicles. Anyways, I want to curl up and take a nap. And, quite honestly, I wonder if anyone would notice.

Anyways. It's just been one of those days.

This weekend can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment