Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it March Yet?

Today has been an odd day. I was late to getting around to work---and now that I am here, I am not sure why. I'm also feeling a bit off---the "waves" feeling I mentioned earlier this week is still very overwhelming (I blame the steroids)--and I'm exceptionally jittery; my hands are shaking like crazy. And, even though I'm jittery, I'm feeling slow....almost as if I am on a delay (I really hate when that happens). It's like my thoughts and actions are stuck...I know in my head what I want to do or say--but, getting it done is quite tasking for whatever reason. This used to happen when I forgot to take my Fibro medication...but since I've cut that out all together, I have no reasoning for why it's happening now.


I just checked my calendar, and I only have two doctor's appointments/tests between now and the wedding---which is great, but I can't help but wondering how I will feel when the wedding weekend rolls around?


Should I start trying to do a lot of things now (i.e. run around all day, and see how long it takes me until I collapse? Just so I know how long I can make it the day of my wedding?)? Or, do I just cross my fingers and hope for the best?

____________________________________________________________________


We got a wonderful package in the mail morning---an early Valentine's from D's mom. I may or may not have eaten the chocolate that came packed inside already.


The picture she drew on the outside of the package was definitely picture worthy, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment