Monday, February 8, 2010

Week # 2

So today begins week # 2 of the steroids (prednisone). The last few days have been...well...better?? I hate to generalize, and place all the blame (or lack thereof) on the steroids---but, at least it's a good thing as opposed to a bad thing.

I feel a slight increase (read: puffiness) in my face....but, I could just be imagining things.



________________________________________________________________
On another note, we finalized our wedding menu today. Here's what we've got so far:
(Everything will be served Family Style)
Appetizers:
Crispy Zucchini Frite
Bruschetta

Salads:
Caesar
Chopped

2nd Course
Pasta:
Four Cheese Ravioli
Baked Ziti and Sausage

Entrees:
Salmon Lemon & Herb
Chicken Parmesan

Sides:
Fresh Asparagus
Broccoli, Lemon and Garlic

Third Course
Dessert:
Spumoni
Vera's Lemon Cookies

We'll also be serving mini-cupcakes (4 dozen, 6 different flavors still TBA) in lieu of traditional wedding cake; I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment