Sunday, February 7, 2010

Things That Do Not Make Sense...

I feel like I run into a lot of things on a daily basis that just do not make sense to me. Granted, a lot of these things just so happen to be physically personal to me...but, there are occasionally the few outside things that do not make sense also.

But, let's start with me. A while back, I had some ultrasounds on my left thigh done to check out this mysterious "circle" that showed up. Ultrasounds showed no blood-clot, so...I guess we all just forgot about the circle. Except me. I didn't forget...mainly because it's always there, just hanging out on my leg.

Example:


Pardon my crappy arrows---but, I tried. So, there. My oddly shaped leg circle. Hmmmm....

Example two:
My incision scar on my right thigh. Some times I cannot see it (well...I can, but still), and other times it's darker than pictured (please excuse the picture quality---the iPhone tries really hard). One end of the scar is dark, the other is light. I get that it's still healing...but, it be great if it all healed together.


Example three:
Mystery-out-of-no-where bruise. Yup. Just showed up an hour or so ago, out of no where. It is, however, very near the site where I had blood drawn a few days ago, but...hmmm...that's a bit of a delayed reaction, no? And it's getting darker. This does not make sense to me.
(Again, the iPhone gets an "A" for effort!)



Example four:
This may be the best example so far. Lewis (the rescue kitty) has been testing our patience since he has gotten here. I've grown up with cats my entire life--but have never met one quite like Lew. He attacks my legs as I walk, he loves human food, he is in constant need of things to knock over, and he cannot seem to stop placing his toys in the dog's water bowl....


Well, I guess things will just continue to not make sense to me, and I will just continue to hang on to those things that do make sense (like...umm...).....

No comments:

Post a Comment