and this is my often crazy, sometimes difficult, but always wonderful life.
Tempting! They're great. Did you order them from somewhere?
Ordered from Etsy :)
Of course! God, I love etsy. Do you remember who you ordered them from, they turned out really awesome. Glad to see your wedding post above too... you've had a terrible run, hopefully this feeling OK is a sign of good things to come :)
I ordered them from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/repchiFrom order day, to arrival--it took 4 days. Fastest Etsy thing ever! And, thank you :)
Tempting! They're great. Did you order them from somewhere?
ReplyDeleteOrdered from Etsy :)
ReplyDeleteOf course! God, I love etsy. Do you remember who you ordered them from, they turned out really awesome.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your wedding post above too... you've had a terrible run, hopefully this feeling OK is a sign of good things to come :)
I ordered them from: http://www.etsy.com/shop/repchi
ReplyDeleteFrom order day, to arrival--it took 4 days. Fastest Etsy thing ever!
And, thank you :)