(In case you can't tell....I'm thrilled! I simply cannot wait!)
So, with that being said, how about some more Wedding Previews? I'm overly excited about the little things...I have a feeling they will all add up to make a wonderful wedding.
Enjoy!

(Our favor jars, minus the favors---Hopefully they will be assembled when D's sister comes to visit!)

(And this is our lovely nontraditional guest book. Guests will sign the board, and we'll frame it post wedding!)

(And, last but not least, our table numbers...)
Like I said, it's the little things that are so wonderful to me---and I cannot wait to see it all come together. I also can't wait to get it all out of our sunroom. The cat does not seem to understand that he shouldn't be climbing on the wedding-things....silly cat.
_______________________________________________________________
And, on a brighter note, I am feeling OK today. Not awful. Not great. But OK---and that makes me so happy....OK is a start, right? I'll take it!
_______________________________________________________________
And, on a brighter note, I am feeling OK today. Not awful. Not great. But OK---and that makes me so happy....OK is a start, right? I'll take it!



We have the same place cards! (Only yours are so much cooler with the buttons, great idea!)
ReplyDeleteI was very lucky to find these place cards (just got them yesterday) because they match everything else really well...and they were on clearance!
ReplyDeleteBut, I'd much rather put the buttons through the place card holes, than tie the little ribbons!!