Friday, March 18, 2011

It still fits....kinda.

This week has just been one of those weeks. A long, never-seeming-to-end, worthless, headache causing weeks. But now it's over. And the husband is out of town visiting his family....and I'm home alone.

So, of course I walk the dog asap. Then I feed him and his evil cat brother.

And then?

I put my wedding dress on.

Yeah. That's right. Clear outta the blue I just put it on for shits-n-giggles. It's only fair, considering it's taking up half of one of my closets. It OWES it to me...kind of like paying rent or something. Well, and I wanted to make sure it still fit for TTD session #2 coming up in April. The bottom line is I love that dress. I've never felt more beautiful than when I'm in it---and darn in, the first pictures were so great. And I want to do it again. I don't think it makes me selfish, or narcissistic. Hell...if I can find one thing to lift my spirits right now, I'm going to do it.

So---it's a bit big. If I were getting it fit for the wedding, they'd be taking it in. It's my first real big realization of how much weight I've lost....again. All with the ebbs and flows I suppose. I'm currently at 105, which is about 3-4lbs less than I was at the wedding. It's insane.

Anyways...I'm off to spend the night being lazy. Enjoying some Burger King. And, a good book later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment