Sunday, April 4, 2010

Seven Thousand. One Hundred. Seventy. Two.

7,172.

That's a lot.

That's how many blog hits I've had since I started this blog in January. Granted, I'm sure some people just click on the link, or stumble across it--take one look, and click exit. But some don't.

So, thank you. Who ever you are. For reading the crap that I feel the need to talk about.

(you could always leave a comment (or two) if you wanted, though...ya know, to put a name or a thought with all these visitors)


Oh. And Bailey says hi.

7 comments:

  1. Bailey is very cute! I'm a follower but you already know that...hope your Easter was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I could count on you, psych!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog online and I'm feeling so sad for you! You illness sounds so hard. I hope you get better very soon! PS. Your wedding dress is GORGEOUS!!!! You look so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, anonymous person from TK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog since I came across a post on the P&E Boards; I don't dare post there, well...for obvious reasons. :)

    Your writing is amazing; though it's completely unfortunate that all of this is happening to you - the fact that you can write everything out so well undoubtedly brings so many people coming back, myself included. I'm sending you TONS of good vibes and thoughts & prayers.

    Knottie from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rach, I've been reading your blog since around when you first started it. Every time I see you post on the E board I check for a new blog post :) Your dog is adorable, your wedding pictures are gorgeous, and I am so jealous that you lived in a windmill haha. That has to be the coolest house I've ever seen. I hope you start feeling like a badass again soon, because you definitely still are one :)

    hayleymajayley from the knot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I super heart the knotties!! Super heart!!

    ReplyDelete