Friday, April 9, 2010

Cleveland Clinic Wins AGAIN.

I returned to the Cleveland Clinic today for an EMG (which also includes a nerve conduction test). We left the house a bit after 11am, and ended up getting to Cleveland a bit too soon--which resulted in a trip to McD's (which, if you must know, I don't suggest doing right before you get poked with needles...it really makes you rethink the McNuggets).

(That there machine is evil.)


I was in-and-out in a bit over an hour...but? I seriously don't remember my last EMG hurting this bad. I had the muscles in my leg, butt, back, and neck. Nothing says "Happy Friday!" like a needle being moved around in an attempt to listen to your butt muscle. Either way--preliminary results are normal. That's good. But, still no answers.

Before we left, I ran up to the hospital here to pick up the slides from my muscle biopsy last April. I think I was under the assumption that they would be digital--or something. Perhaps I just didn't want to acknowledge the possibility that I would be picking up my actual muscle. Alas---it was the actual muscle. On slides. In a manila envelope. I couldn't help but look.
Pretty colors, eh?


The car ride back sucked, because my butt hurt. But--this made up for it. The Pink Panther looks like he's getting frisky with himself...I approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment